Ingredients and Materials
Oven or Toaster Oven
Pasta Sauce (homemade or bought)
1. Cut the spaghetti squash in half
2. Drizzle some olive oil and season it it to your liking
3. Set the oven to 375ºF (190ºC)
4. Put the spaghetti squash in an oven or toaster oven for 45 minutes to an hour
5. Poke the squash with a fork to check if it's ready
6. Pull apart the noodles using a fork
7. Add your sauce and parmesan cheese
8. Serve the spaghetti squash and enjoy!
What would you like to see me make? Let me know in the comments below.